The Love Assembly Discovery Centre (The LADC) was set up in 2012 for the purpose of bringing people together who desire to discover themselves and their potential while encouraging a stronger bond in communities. We are a project supported by RCCG Love Assembly Liverpool (Charity number 1130539) geared towards meeting the needs of individuals and families in our community.
We are based in the Toxteth area of Liverpool, and our projects are run in collaboration with members of our community thereby ensuring direct input and collaboration from those who use our services. We work with a varied demographic which is reflected in the projects we undertake.
We aim to provide a place where:
- you can develop yourself; your dreams, your passion, your skills and talents.
- you can get trained to become an entrepreneur, an employee or an inventor.
- you can meet with potential service providers; childminders, caterers, party planners/organisers e.t.c.
- you can hold birthday parties, wedding receptions, conferences and meetings in our multi-purpose rooms and halls.
- you can meet people that can become lifelong friends.
Our Projects and Services section will give you a better idea of what we do while our Gallery posts have pictures of previous events we’ve done. Current and future events are on our Events page and our calendar is at the bottom of each page.
We are run by a team of volunteers that give their time, skill and knowledge to ensure that anyone that desires to learn something new or give something back to the community has an avenue to do so.
We are always looking for ways to help. If you have ideas, we are here.